Interspan (VIC) provides Post Tensioning design, products and services to the Victorian construction industry across a broad range of industrial, residential, commercial, and healthcare projects. Interspan (VIC) is at the forefront of the market in its quality systems, design methodology, and site techniques.
Due to significant and ongoing growth ,we are currently on the hunt for an enthusiastic project engineer to join our fun and passionate team immediately.
The benefits of a career with Interspan include:
- Constant interaction with all parties in the construction process
- Fluid working hours
- A competitive salary package including super and car allowance
- A chance to work on Major CBD projects
- Job security
As a project engineer with Interspan, your role would include:
- Prepare, coordinate and monitor the QA system on assigned engineering projects
- Uphold Interspan’s values as the engineering face of the company to our clients
- Monitor compliance with Interspan’s practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications
- Complete site inspections of completed Post Tensioning installations
- Liaise with clients on the status of jobs and attend site meetings
- Report any inconsistencies on-site back to our design team
- Provide engineering assistance to our clients on site
- Assist Interspan’s design engineers with tasks between inspections
As the successful candidate you will ideally have:
- Completed a Degree or higher in Engineering (Civil/structural)
- Experience in the design and construction processes of concrete structures and post-tensioned slabs
- Confidence to work autonomously
- Excellent communication and computer skills
- Permanent residency and work rights in Australia
- An Australian Driver’s licence and own vehicle
- Registered Building practitioner is preferred.
To apply, please email your resume and a covering letter to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’.